Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week in a Day

Ooh wow how the holidays had me busy! You can tell that just before Halloween my control-freak energy pulled me away from my new blog. It was always in the back of my mind as new ideas for posts popped in my head. But now that we are in the New Year, all major holidays are over (except the birthdays of my two favorites guys.) And I've started another new adventure staying home with my son. Its week one and I'm loving it! 

This first post of the year was inspired by Rachael Ray's new show Week in a Day. I just saw a commercial for it and am so excited. I can't tell when it premiered but there is a new show this weekend. I have been very interested in double duty dinners, freezer meals, and planning ahead so I hoping this show can give me a heads up on how to do this better. Then I can cook less often but eat at home all week long!

Keep a look out for new posts... I'm going to get right back into it! Thanks for hanging around for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment